for Connected Leaders
The Alignment Method for Connected Leaders is a method to create a work environment, that enables emplyees to be effective, feel inspired and connected as a team
Live and work in alignment
The Alignment Method for Connected Leaders teaches leaders how to create a work environment that enables and empowers managers, leaders and their team to be more effective, inspired and motivated.
Experience how shifting the focus from profit to a meaningful vision actually generates more profit and reduces workplace fatigue leading to higher retention.
This holistic approach to corporate health also includes environmentalism and climate awareness.
The three pillars of the Alignment Method
∏ leadership skills → effective and responsive team
∏ Team alignment → employees fulfilment and effectivity
∏ Environmental alignment → creating a sustainable future
The 3 Pillars
The Alignment Method gives companies a new structure and culture on an emotional level, a new way of communication and techniques to achieve a state of inner stillness and peace for leaders and employees.
– Effective communication on eye level
– Foster such deep understanding of the overall vision that employees need little to no course correction
– develop more selfconfidence and create a repectful work environment
– Part of your investment in me is donated to environmental projects
– Together we choose the project we will donate the money. We will use this as a tool for Team Building
– Create a special place of work and awaken the pioneering spirit
– create more alignment within teams and the company itself, so employees and leaders can work more effectively together
– Conflict Management and navigating challenging communication
– build teams that feel inspired and are eager to work
– Exercises that relax the nervous system while making awake and focused
– Interesting facts about the nervous system, feelings and mindfulness
Problems caused by poor leadership:
Effects on the employees
- Communication issues
- Resistance to change
- Lack of responsibility & no initiative
- Low motivation
- Poor relationships
Effects on the planetary ecosystem
- Overwhelm by work and having no energy left to give
- Less inspiration to think outside of the box and do something good
- Unhappiness of the individual leads to a unhappy society
- Unhappy and hurt peope become selfish and less giving
- Increased waste
Effects on the company
- Decreased productivity
- Reduced profits
- High turnover
- Employees quit but don’t leave
- Increased mistakes/waste
- Poor employee engagement
- Wasted time and opportunities
- Departmental conflict
If my words appealed to you and made you curious
1. 45 minute free introductory zoom call where I will present you the concept and we find out if I can be helpful for your company
2. 3 Day Preseminar
3. Main cooperation with all 3 pillars
This is what clients say about the alignment method
I always find it fascinating how large her repertoire of physical and psychological exercises is, which help with clenching of the jaw, but also in exceptional emotional situations. In the coaching we did various exercises from hypnosis and psychodrama, mentally went straight into difficult situations and tried to act differently there. I found the effect really amazing. Situations that I could only master under great tension now feel very easy. Thank you very much!
Dr. Andrea Mess
Already in the first session, I liked her precise, attentive and very thorough way. The deeper themes, some of which still came from my family of origin, quickly opened up. These could be resolved and new energies released through very appropriately selected visualizations, exercises from psychodrama and systemic questioning techniques. I look forward to further cooperation.
Working with Katja McKinney was an enrichment for me. She proceeded with great sensitivity and empathy. However, she never lost focus. She has a wide range of experience and a repertoire of methods from coaching, psychodrama, hypnosis, knowledge about the nervous system and much more, which she skillfully used and creatively combined in order to respond to my individual needs and pick me up exactly where I was.